I’ve finished completing the translations of original bentoOTAKU html pages over to blog posts. While I still have work to do in redirecting every html page over to the new reality, I left some resemblance of the original pages up so I’m not forever re-encoding the entire site.
The old pages will exist while the search engines to readjust to. It does mean that I will be able to write new bento articles without having to rewrite everything. Since the original posts have been back dated to when they were originally written, newbies may want to check out these old gems. Here is a list of those posts.
- Saru, Saru, Go Away! A look at a ‘tiny’ plush charm
- Iron Teapots of Japan Miniature Nambu Tetsu
- Quail Cart Racing Woodcraft toy from Japan
- Prize with a Candy Asians redefine toy market by adding ….. candy?
- Clear Pop Cans? This Chinese mineral water defies packaging logic
- Longam Grape like Asian Fruit
- Digi-Clik! Digimon figures cross over to clik based game.
- Mini Gundam Game? With all the miniature figs Bandai puts out, why isn’t there a miniature combat game for them?
- Di.. Di.. Digi-eggs! Capsule containing miniature Digimon goodies.
- All Qwacked Up! Mini-plushie packs a message
bentoKIKAI no KIMYO
- My Blue Blobbie A strange trinket from Japan
- The Smallest Bento Miniature bento from miniSQUARE
- Sailor V Gundam? Cross-gendre cross dressing Gundam?
I will be adding more articles in the coming year. Enjoy!